Pork tenderloins are simply juicy and delicious. However, it does take time to cook. Hence, most people avoid cooking it. Well, this is where a slow cooker comes into the picture. Although the time taken is high in a slow cooker, you can dump all the ingredients in one pot and then go about your usual life until the food is ready.
Most of the ingredients that are used for making the pork tenderloin in the slow cooker are readily available in your kitchen. This makes it hassle free to cook the dish. The following are the ingredients that are used:
- Pork tenderloin is the main ingredient.
- Dry onion. This comes as a soup mix and is handy
- Water as well as red wine
- Garlic for topping and also as an additional flavor
- A few tablespoons of soy sauce
- Black pepper.
The above are just a few of the things that are required for you to cook the juicy and delicious pork tenderloin in a slow cooker.
You May Also Like: Air Fryer Vs Pressure Cooker
Steps to be followed:
- To begin with, slice some onions and place the pork tenderloin and the onions in the slow cooker.
- The next step is to pour all the essential sauces to cover the pork. This includes water, sauce, as well as wine. All this should make a fine layer on the pork.
- Also, cover the meat with tiny pieces of garlic.
- This is the time when you season the pork with spices. Spices that can be used include salt and pepper.
- You know that the pork is cooked when the same gets pinkish in the center. This can take anywhere between 3 to 4 hours.
- If you want to check the temperature, make sure that it is around 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
The above are just a few steps that you will need to follow to get the pork tenderloin of your choice.
You May Also Like: Pressure Cookers Vs Slow Cookers
Tips to Remember:
The following are a few tips that you should keep in mind while you cook this amazing dish in a crockpot:
- A few people think that you cannot overcook the pork tenderloin. That however is not true. There is every possibility of overcooking the meat. Since this type of meat is tender in itself, you should check it at least twice while the same is cooking.
- Many people also get confused as to what goes well with this cut of meat. You can easily combine the pork tenderloin with cauliflower, or even potatoes.
- Cauliflower rice will also go well with the dish. This is especially for those who are following a keto diet.
- It is also possible to store the pork tenderloin cooked in a slow cooker. Remember to cool the dish completely. When that is done, you can store it in an airtight container. If you keep it in the fridge, it can be eaten for up to one month.
Thus, the above article lists in detail the recipe for making the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker. It is very simple and easy to make. Cooked in a slow cooker, it plays a major role in imparting some of the best slow cooker reviews to your slow cooker. Do try it out!