Are you looking for a version of the beef stroganoff that is friendly for your wallet and a version where you do not have to sacrifice the original taste? Well, this is the right place for you. In this article, we will discuss how to prepare the beef stroganoff in a slow cooker. The beef stroganoff slow cooker recipe is one of the best slow cooker recipes that you will come across.
The following are some of the major ingredients that go into the making of this easy yet delicious recipe:
- Sliced onions as well as garlic
- Some steak. Remember to cut these into strips
- Vegetable oil or rapeseed oil to fry the vegetables and the meat
- Beef stock for making the recipe juicy. It is also available in the form of a cube
- A few grams of butter
- Sour cream
- Cornflour if you want to have a thick gravy.
- A few pieces of chestnut mushrooms
- A few grams of sour cream
- One tablespoon of mustard
- Spices such as paprika
- Parsley to garnish the dish and add some extra nutrients
The above mentioned simple ingredients go a long way in helping to get a dish that is not only delicious and healthy but is also wallet-friendly. This is one of those dishes that end up giving your slow cooker one of the top slow cooker reviews.
Steps to be Taken:
The following are a few steps that will help you get the delicious dish:
- The first step is to season the beef. Take some oil in a frying pan and then cook the beef till it is brown. Once the meat is seasoned well, transfer it to the slow cooker.
- Similar to the above step, take some onion and garlic and fry it in the pan as well. Once this is done, everything should be poured into the slow cooker.
- Make sure to add some water. Now let the slow cooker do all the work.
- In the slow cooker, add the beef stock.
- Also, add mustard and cover the lid of the appliance. Before covering the lid, make sure to add enough water so that the entire beef is covered.
- The above are the only steps that you need to take. You can go around your usual work keeping the slow cooker on. Your delicious beef stroganoff is ready within a few hours.
You May Also Like: Pressure Cookers Vs Slow Cookers
If you want to enhance the taste, make sure to take the following additional step:
Melt some butter in a frying pan. Caramelize the mushrooms in this butter mixture. This, along with the corn flour is to be kept in the slow cooker. Corn flour will help to thicken the recipe. You can also use sour cream for additional taste. This will take about another 30 minutes to get cooked. Once this is done, sprinkle some parsley and the beef stroganoff is ready.
With the abovementioned simple recipe, you can get delicious food of your choice. Do try it out the next time you crave your favorite beef stroganoff.Over thousands consumer satisfaction surveys has been analysed and evaluated in detail to create the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe ranking. Through the analysis we have found, listed and rated Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe you might be interested in. Using extensive data analysis, our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products to you. If you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.